Talent Specialist - Learning Coordinator
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you like to set your footprint? Do you know how to make sure trainings run smoothly?
We are looking for someone who can help us develop talent, together with partners from UBS University. You’ll manage:
– the coordination of all assigned training programs with responsibility and ownership
– the administration and logistics to schedule, plan, coordinate and roll out the UBS University programs
– booking of internal or external locations, including accommodation, logistics, facilities and materials for trainers and participants
– to set up programs on the learning management system (MyCampus) and ensure a seamless delivery and participation
– the expectations of your internal clients and stakeholders by working hand in hand together and building a strong relationship
Our team is located in Krakow. Our employees should grow in their careers. So we invest in their professional development and make sure our employees have the tools and support to do this.
– your language skills: fluent English, German, French or Italian as an add on
– strong prioritization skills combined with a good time management
– a strong attention to detail
– good MS Office skills
– experience in learning or project management (could be an add on)
– a bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
– the ability to work virtually in a global team
– a good portion of self-motivation
– a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
– innovative thinking
– able to work independently even under time pressure
– a great communicator and you know how to communicate at all levels in the organization
– an expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.