HR Operations Specialist Global Mobility Ops
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you well organized and have flair for numbers? Do you learn quickly? We are looking for someone who can help us:
• effectively coordinate tasks connected with global cross-border workforce administration
• ensure all Global Mobility activities are carried out in line with internal policies and processes, and in line with local legislation
• liaise with vendors and internal parties on different aspects connected with international business travels
• contribute to operational process improvement activities
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk of data breaches
You'll be working in the Global Mobility Operations team in Krakow. Our team supports UBS employees in their international assignments’ arrangements as well as international business travel compliance. We are responsible for effective delivery of all Global Mobility Operations transactions cooperating closely with our internal partners and external vendors.
• technical skills (MS Office, case management tool),
• very good written and spoken English (German language would be an asset)
• very well organized, with a sharp eye for detail and ability to lead several topics simultaneously
• fast learner
• truly service oriented with a can-do attitude
• team player with a positive attitude but also able to work independently
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.