Business Risk Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you self-motivated and confident ? Are you a good communicator who can also work with data? We’re looking for someone like this to:
• Be an integral part of the global Business Risk Management team that supports the Investment Bank in implementing Operational Risk Framework
• Be involved in operational risk processes, including amongst others: management of key controls, operational risk issues, operational risk events, periodical risk assessments, controls testing and others
• Execute controls owned by the BRM Team, monitor IB employee’s compliance with policy and control requirements
• Become a point of contact for business stakeholders in all matters related to operational risk
• Constructively challenge activities performed by the team aiming for greater consistency, efficiency and simplification
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank’s Business Risk Management team, located in Kraków. We are the IB’s first line of defense and subject matter experts supporting the Front Office in operational risk management & reporting.
• Very good command of English both written and spoken
• Good communication skills, an ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of organization
• Ability to adapt to and influence change by introducing process improvements and flagging inefficiencies
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with different deadlines
• Proactive approach and focus on continuous improvement
• Working knowledge of MS Office (esp. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• (desirable) Previous experience in one of: Risk Management, Information Security, Reporting
• (desirable) Working knowledge of one of: Alteryx Designer, Tableau Desktop, VBA
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.