Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Are you keen to support others?
We’re looking for an Management Assistant to:
• manage calendars including conference calls, vacations and client meetings
• arrange travel bookings, itineraries and visa coordination
• support office administration, like ordering supplies, handling mail and managing conference logistics
• coordinate the production of [type e.g. presentation books and reports, meeting prep packets etc.]
• assist with finance management, including processing of invoices and expenses
You’ll be working in the Group Compliance Regulatory & Governance Chief Operating Officer (GCRG COO) team in Krakow focusing on EMEA GCRG COO Management team support.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• successful administrative experience in a fast-paced large enterprise
• proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• keen attention to detail, organized and able to seamlessly multitask
• proven written and verbal communication skills
• comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• flexible, adaptable, can-do attitude
• fluency in English
• organized and detail oriented
• flexibility and have a "can do" attitude
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.