Tech Project Officer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Excited about a role where you could take on high visibility and cross-functional position in the heart of technology department in Poland?
Do you want to take part in key initiatives with regional and global impact?
Are you passioned about analytics and reporting?
• Lead the delivery of projects at the agreed upon terms, schedule, and quality level
• Manage overall project/program risks, implementing adjustments as necessary and obtaining buy-in from senior management
• Effectively manage stakeholders’ expectations
• Build and present metrics with usage of available tools (Excel, PowerBi or Alteryx)
• Providing monthly and ad-hoc recruitment reports
• Ensure that process and design changes are documented, presented and signed off
Our core responsibility is to support business functions in daily activity and lead or support strategic programs for CEE region. Range of our focus areas starts from end-to-end hiring with onboarding process, monitoring workforce plans, space management and last but not least, leading change projects and data analysis, where you will play important role.
• Relevant project experience
• An ability to take responsibility for delivering Workstream plan
• Worked collaboratively as part of a project team
• Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
• Advanced Excel skills
• An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Nice to have
• End to end recruitment processes experience
• Power Bi or Access database knowledge
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.