Digital Marketing Optimization Analyst
Digital, Marketing and Communications, Quantitative Analysis, Strategy
Job Reference #
Are you a very well organized individual with strong analytical skills and a passion for working with numbers and statistics? Do you want to apply your analytical skills to enhance the digital experience of financial clients across the globe? Is marketing optimization a topic that triggers your interest? Are you eager to learn, and share with others your knowledge?
We are looking for someone like that who can::
• Tackle large data sets and deliver high quality reports and analyses through data exploration
• Understand and discuss digital marketing initiatives and their optimization via statistical testing
• Turn marketing data into an asset across the organization: visualize and summarize data and present them with key take-aways
• Provide recommendations for reporting improvements
• Document the insights and learnings gathered via marketing optimization efforts
• Support educational efforts on marketing optimization topics through content creation (articles, newsletters, presentations)
You will be based in either Karkow or Wroclaw, Poland within the Data & Analytics team. You will closely collaborate with the Global Optimization team in Zurich. Together with the GO team, you will engage with marketeers across the globe, supporting them in their efforts to provide the best digital experience to our clients.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• University degree with data analysis/statistics as part of the curriculum or equivalent as job experience
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• A high degree of professionalism as well as strong drive and commitment
• Proficiency with MS Office Excel (in particular Pivot tables) and PowerPoint
• Interest towards digital marketing, previous experience in the field is a plus
• Understanding of web analytics concepts
• Great command of English, both in written and verbal form
• Ideally, previous experience with a data visualization tool (Tableau, PowerBi, or equivalent)
• Ideally, basic understanding of a coding language to support data analysis
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.