Tech Software Engineer in Test
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you successfully planned, organized and controlled all test activities? Do you have the know-how for achieving the defined test goals and implementing the testing? Do you want to be our test expert, making sure our application and technical environments meet the requirements?
We’re looking for a Tech Software Engineer in Test to:
• design, build and maintain an automation framework for testing the department's systems globally
• manage, monitor and improve the infrastructure
• develop custom tools and integrate with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
• define the automation book of work, collaborating with the team to deliver efficiencies and productivity improvements via test automation
• liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels including international locations
• comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates, and test plans for all stages of testing
You’ll be working in the HRIT team based in our Krakow, Poland. We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As a Tech Software Engineer in Test you'll play an important role in ensuring the development methodology is followed, and lead technical design discussions with the architects.
Our culture* centers around being proud and driven by our curiosity. We are always looking to the future for inspiration and embracing challenges. We are entrepreneurial and leverage diverse skills, backgrounds and solutions to constantly improve and transform. We are outcome driven - We are responsible and focused on results and operational excellence. We work collaboratively to deliver a brighter future for our clients in partnership with our business. Your views and opinion matter and active dialogue and participation is encouraged
This is an exciting time to join HRIT as you will be an essential part of our new journey.
This is an exciting time to join HRIT and you will be an essential part of our new journey. You must be highly skilled and proficient in your area of expertise and make significant contributions to our IT programs.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• previously held a testing role, for ideally 3-5 years preferably within the financial services sector
• proven delivery of performing functional testing to assess for accuracy, suitability, interoperability, functionality and accessibility; and non-functional testing to assess for security, reliability, efficiency, reliability, maintainability and portability for both agile and waterfall approaches
• able to perform regression testing for project, product and PRV (Production Readiness Verification)
• able to conduct performance testing for projects
• can develop testing strategy and approach for particular projects
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.