At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Bilingual Digital Sales Representative - Slovak or Check and English in Krakow, Poland, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing Are you results focused and love to help others? Do you have a passion to maximize sales opportunities? In this role, you’ll work effectively to service, enhance and build relationships with current and future customers. Focused on achieving revenue quotas, you’ll provide professional customer service to commercial, public sector or consumer customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Bring your passion to negotiate and strong product and brand knowledge to close a sale, handle objections and rebuttals during customer interactions
- Effectively recommend, quote, and negotiate product knowledge with customers to close the sale while identifying and handling all sale opportunities
What You Bring to the Role
- Bilingual business language skills in Slovak or Czech and English
- Sales aptitude
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
- Excellent sales, product and systems training are provided with ongoing sales coaching
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Friendly, multi-cultural work environment (17 cultures under one roof)
- And yes...all the competitive base pay and performance-based commission opportunities and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you including but not limited to:
- Relocation package available (for new hires outside Poland)
- Partial language course reimbursement program
- Private Medical Care with Dental Care Plan. Eye Care Plan, Multisport Card
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to Operation Manager. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.