Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Supplier Ecosystem Services (SES)
Supervising Associate, SaaS Supplier Management Support
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 325,000+ people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
Supply Chain Services function
The Supply Chain Services(SCS) operating model will be center-led, driving consistent and standardized processes. Decision making authority and benefits will continue to be locally aligned. The goal is to reduce overall risk across the source to settle value chain by bringing together all elements of our supply chain. Join our team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong.
Supplier Ecosystems Services (SES)
As a part of the SCS function, Supplier Ecosystems Services (SES) optimizes the value of EY’s strategic vendor relationships and contracts via a consistent vendor management approach, best practices and supporting technologies. By preventing value leakage, the SES helps realize the full value of our strategic relationships and contracts.
The SES optimizes software license usage, drives transformation initiatives, works to maximize credits, rebate and innovation funds, manage complex change orders, tracks SLAs and KPIs to enable performance, supports escalations, and co-ordinates stakeholders across EY. The SES brings a common operating model across all aspects of vendor management, comprising of the following core disciplines:
- Contract Management
- Performance Management
- Commercial Management
- Relationship Management
Underpinning the SES is the Supplier Management function that leverages consistent process, procedures and tooling to help deliver and monitor SES performance. SES’s success is dependent upon the successful implementation and evolution of technology solutions.
Reporting to the SES SaaS Supplier Management Lead, the scope of this role may include vendor governance, contract, performance, and relationship management for technology delivered by Strategic IT Vendors.
Working within an established framework, under minimal guidance, the Supplier Management Support role will be accountable for assigned IT contract(s) to provide transparency on vendor performance and contract compliance by ensuring the appropriate controls and processes are in place to reduce risk, improve vendor performance, optimize contract value, and ensure partnership efficiency.
Your key responsibilities
This position has global scope and manages multi-service vendor engagements:
- Initial assigned technology contracts will be determined upon hiring and are subject to change in accordance with our vendor onboarding strategy
- Provides full support to a Supplier Management Lead who owns the contract management and governance across assigned contract(s). Including, but not limited to:
- Validating that the contractual deliverables and obligations are being adhered to
- Monitors, analyses and reports on an agreed frequency supplier performance and key metrics
- Identifies and facilitates all vendor governance risk in accordance with the assigned contractual terms and SLAs for assigned agreement(s), through the EY process
- Working with SES teams to ingest contracts, review and update results and general management of the contracts within the SirionLabs tool.
- Working with the appropriate business stakeholders, prepares for and participates in executive vendor business reviews and provides transparency on customer satisfaction, vendor performance, financial management, and contract compliance
- Together with the Supplier Management Lead, manages escalations and facilitates corrective action plans/service improvement plans for performance, governance, or contractual non-compliance issues.
- Contributes to and aligns with EY’s supplier relationship strategy
- Provides support for overall sourcing and contract discussions, including facilitating processes for SOW review, issues and chargebacks (where applicable)
- Provide support for vendor governance and contract management subject matter resource and interface with business and technical stakeholders for the delivery of third-party technology
- Collaborate with other Contract Managers within SES to establish consistent Vendor Management practices
Skills and attributes for success
- Working knowledge of the IT Service Management Framework and the ITIL Framework
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams within multi-region matrix organizations
- Experience in dealing with Software and/or SaaS suppliers and ideally, also implementing Performance and Contract management process
- Understanding of driving value realization within Contract or Supplier Management
- Ability to work independently with some guidance
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills – able to effectively manage and influence all levels of management
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, virtual environment
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a high pace, agile environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, managing multiple priorities effectively
- Solid analytical capabilities
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Have working knowledge of Service Management framework
- Understanding of the Services a typical IT supplier must deliver for success
- High degree of experience in all Microsoft Office products (i.e.: PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc)
- Ability to challenge views/perspectives while securing buy-in within procurement
What we look for
We are looking for passionate, driven, and hard-working individuals who have proven expertise in vendor and contract management.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more