Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Manager – A manager is expected to spearhead a team of analyst, advanced analyst, senior and AM. The primary responsibility includes, but not limited to engagement management, developing client relationships and motivating the team.
When you join EY, you’ll be at the heart of EY’s critical mission to build a better working world by applying your knowledge, skills and experience in assisting clients in meeting their business aims. You will learn, grow and contribute – building new relationships and discovering the satisfaction that comes through producing high-quality, valued work and advice.
Your key responsibilities
- Sign all types of tax returns
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency of tax technical knowledge
- Manage the engagement team -
- Set performance measurements and ensure that performance goals, including engagement economics, turnaround time and quality targets are met
- Identify and support new services that the sub-service line can perform at the GTH
- Cross-sell extended services to clients
- Represent the sub-service line practice to external audiences
- Develop, mentor and supervise Analysts, Advanced Analysts, Seniors, and Assistant Managers
- Demonstrate leadership and executive presence
- Communicate progress and project status to all stakeholders
- Knowledge of the firm policies related to independence, confidentiality and privacy, client acceptance and engagement letters, tax return preparer guidelines and knowledge-sharing
- Adhere to practice protocol and other internal processes consistently
- Create and spearhead the highest performing teams and inspire team members
- Spearhead by example and be a role model
- Coach team members
- Develop a flexible and adaptive management style to meet the diverse needs of our people and clients
Skills and attributes for success
- Effective communication skills by being articulate, thoughtful and adapting communications to target audiences; interacting effectively in person, by phone and in writing- including chatting
- Good systematic, numeric and teaming skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduates or Post Graduates preferred
- Certified EA, CPA or equivalent
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Basic MS office knowledge
What we look for
We look for candidates with proven capabilities of leading a team. Working closely with clients of People Advisory Services within and outside EY
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.