EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you will work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from artificial intelligence (AI) to data analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
In Client Technology, we are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Developer, who will join the Cloud Services team. We look for a self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion to find always better ways to work.
The selected candidate will:
- Help us build frameworks that assist increase developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards. You will be involved in Building an efficient framework for our contributors to make consumption and contribution easier with the latest technologies in the stack.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop platforms and frameworks to automate business and technology processes
- Build a framework used by many teams that makes product consumption and development easy
- Provide technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery
- Apply judgment in implementing methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information security, code maintainability and reliability.
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle (coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations)
- Strong communication skills and ability to cooperate with clients and other engineering teams
- Release Management – CI/CD and GitOps
- Experience with version control – ideally GIT
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience of designing / developing frameworks that help increase developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards
- 3-5 years of Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages: .NET
- Understanding of OOP principles, Design patterns
- Experience of building complex SDKs and APIs
- Proven experience on Azure Cloud.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Web Services, API, REST – experience leveraging web services (SOAP) and different API endpoints (including the usage of REST based APIs).
- 2-3 years of Agile Methodologies – Scrum.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.