Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
As part of our EY Cyber security, Technology Consulting team, your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You will be responsible for delivery and maintaining quality of services and deliverables on your engagements. You’ll also identify potential business opportunities for EY and GDS within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and share any issues with senior members of the team.
We are looking for Manager to work on various cloud security engineering related projects for our customers across the globe.
The AEET team drives security by design agenda for various clients by designing secure cloud workloads, migrations, as well as developing bespoke solutions as per client’s business problems. This requires good knowledge of various CSPs as well as cyber security concepts. The team is required to work on various security architecture related requirements which address sector specific challenges. Delivering solutions using third party security tools will be a part of the delivery responsibilities.
Your key responsibilities
Our cybersecurity services assist our clients in aligning security management strategy with business goals. With a focus on cloud security and security architecture, you will be leading technical discussions, guiding the development of strategic and tactical cloud security frameworks, technical reviews of cloud security architecture, and function overall as a senior technical security consultant for traditional (i.e. on-premises) and evolving (i.e. cloud-based) security architectures.
As part of the role – you will also be responsible for the growth of Cloud Security team. You will have direct management responsibility over Cloud Security specialists and will oversee their performance, build upskilling plans and support them when working on active projects.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong understanding of at least one of the following Public Cloud platforms:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon AWS
- Google Cloud
- Understanding of cloud security standards (e.g., NIST, CIS, ISO, CSA STAR)
- Ability to interpret relevance of security controls to relevant compliance with legal, best-practice, and regulatory requirements
- Cloud security strategy, discovery assessments; Compliance requirements, cloud security frameworks
- Ability to drive conversations with Senior account stakeholders to identify requirements, drivers and context
- Ability to translate technical requirements into business terms for CXO level stakeholders
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 6+ years of experience in the Cyber Security / Cloud Security Domain
- 2+ years of People Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Systems or relevant
- Hands-on experience in one of the following Public Cloud platforms:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon AWS
- Google Cloud
- Relevant Cloud certifications (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP, CISSP)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Technical knowledge in some of the following domains in a cloud or on-premise context: routing/switching, stateful or next gen firewalls (NGFW), distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation, web application firewalls, intrusion detection / prevention systems (IDS/IPS), network segregation, security information and event management (SIEM), deceptive technologies, and other threat and vulnerability management capabilities
- Ability to evaluate new Cloud and Security technologies
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment with consulting skills.
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY Consulting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.