Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- manage and monitor commercial agreements for Managed Services engagements, focusing on technology-related aspects
- work across Business Lines and Managed Service offerings to support the rollout of commercial models
- support the overall commercial strategy of EYs Managed Services business
- support competitor intelligence and market overviews, generate insights for the Managed Services strategy of EY
- be involved in definition of commercial details on Managed Services offerings, deal negotiations as well as ensure commercial effectiveness of delivery
- need deep level of knowledge in Commercial Management area to ensure commercial effectiveness on Managed Services engagements
- support the management of the Managed Services P&L und will drive decision making based on that
- align with various cross functions such as Legal, Information Security, Intellectual Property
Your key responsibilities
- rollout and improvement of commercial models for Managed Services, focusing on technology aspects
- bringing the outside in approach, ensure an objective analysis and providing actionable recommendation in the form of underpinned solutions
- understanding the impact of (emerging) technology, and when this will have impact in what form and how does the business and IT capture that value (translation of potential and impact)
- monitoring and resolving commercial risks effectively
- developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders and facilitating the relationship between stakeholders to ensure accuracy of functional requirements/specifications
- identifying, managing and resolving complex issues, preventing escalations, where possible
- making recommendations on strategies for improvement
- supporting the development of a Managed Services playbooks, points of view and influences the operating model development across EY
Skills and attributes for success
- ability to execute strategic plans and translate them to actionable roadmaps
- good financial and analytical skills
- flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- good presentation skills
- hands-on experience on project/delivery costing & finance
- demonstrable ability to lead to targets and meet cost constraints
- strong customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations
- having deep understanding of EY ‘Global Managed Service’ drivers, products, tools & processes to stitch the right solution that delivers managed services to clients
To qualify for the role, you must have
- experience in Technology Commercials, preferably in the Managed Services industry
- education background preferably in: Business, Engineering, IT, Science and other Technical qualification
- having worked on large scale multi-technology, data, analytics deals
- good communication skills in English both written and spoken
- ability to interact with a global audience of customers, partners and a global team
- business acumen with outstanding ability in developing strategic ongoing customer relationships, gaining trust of stakeholders and respect for the company through technical leadership
- experience in Controlling / Finance, Business development and contract management as well as affinity for IT
- organized and methodical way of work. Ability to initiate, plan and develop according to plan though coping with a level of uncertainty and risk
- rigorous, thorough and with a taste for detail.
- experience with a range of business disciplines including B2B product marketing, product development and management, financial planning & analysis, and operations
- experience in offshore/onsite working model and working with different geographies and cultures
Ideally, you’ll also have
- six sigma certification
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion!
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.