Let us introduce you the job offer for M&A Senior consultant role by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for a candidates with strong business operation expertise focused on providing operational/financial/analytical services during merge and acquisition transactions for the biggest market players worldwide
We work on the most complex and high profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors. We are a group of experienced industry professionals with a background in Business Operations, which enables us to bring a wealth of deep sector and functional knowledge to our clients.
Our projects will give you an opportunity to work within international and vibrant environment of enthusiastic and top skilled people. Working for EY means a strong commitment to develop your knowledge of modern business solutions and contact with the largest companies on the market.
Your key responsibilities
You will advise in a transaction environment operating under tight M&A timeframes & demands working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role. Scope of work is to provide subject matter expert knowledge, governance, data analysis and risk assessments to manage and deliver projects related to integration, separation and reshaping organizations.
Skills and attributes for success
- Core financial/operations functions professional skills proven in international organizations
- Analytical, process and data driven thinking with ability to understand multi dependant environments to create fact based recommendations and execution plans
- Building strong working relationships with stakeholders, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Specialism in at least two of these areas:
- Professional services / consulting
- Deep understanding of financial competency (i.e. controlling/financial analysis/data analysis)
- Practical experience in functional solutions, processes and challenges in business operations including process modelling and frameworks
- Extensive expertise in working with data as well as in variety of analytical processes to identify key messages and/or success factors
- Ability to link operational analysis to financial statements and understand the implications of findings to client’s strategy
- 6+ years of applicable industry and/or consulting experience
- Ability to travel and work across EU (approximately 30% annually)
- Excellent written and verbal command of English (other European language will be a plus)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience with Merger & Acquisition transactions
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Economics/Finance/Technical or related (e.g. MBA degree, CFA, ACCA, CIMA, CM&AA or similar)
- Already gained experience in international environment (especially with UK or US/ Western Europe)
- A track record of successful project delivery in the Business
What we look for
Proactive team member with attitude to leave comfort zone and act in dynamic, changing environments. Knowledgeable, open minded fact driven personality, diligent and results oriented. Thinking out of the box and ability to positively challenge status quo are additional standards that are key enablers to deliver best in class M&A consulting services.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.