The recruitment landscape is changing rapidly as part of an increasingly more connected world. To ensure we are equipped to capitalize on these changes, EY is continuing to grow our internal Talent Attraction capability, to ensure we can engage and attract the world’s most exceptional and diverse talent and build a better working world.
Our Global recruiting team (Virtual Talent Hub) identifies talent for executive and experienced level roles based in the Americas, EMEIA and APAC; We design and deliver talent sourcing strategies to connect with the right talent globally and build the EY organization of the future. Our team focuses on recruiting technology and other in-demand, niche skilled professionals and providing market insights to our leaders around the globe.
The Principal Talent Attraction Consultant is part of a high performing global team, a senior sourcing specialist focused on Executive, Senior appointments and on hard to fill roles. The principal TA is also a subject matter expert (SME) in selected technical skills groups for our global technology business and will:
- Drive and shape the right sourcing strategies and market intelligence for this capability in selected markets and geographies.
- Capably identify the right talent across global markets and provide advice to the business on how to attract that talent to EY.
- Develop a deep understanding of your assigned market to successfully promote and sell career pathways and EY as an employer of choice within this market. Working with the Business to drive campaigns and brand campaigns where needed
A typical day will see you using an array of sourcing strategies and tools to identify, engage and qualify top talent to present to the hiring teams and Recruiters. You will also share your knowledge with the wider team to develop their knowledge and capability to support the team leader. You will also partner closely with the assigned Recruiters to maintain a relationship with your identified candidates until hire. A close connection exists between the Experienced Recruiters and Talent Attraction Consultants, working together to fulfill EY hiring goals across the globe.
Your key responsibilities
- Collaborate with your team, Recruiters and Lead Talent Attraction professionals in field and center to identify and engage with candidates for roles in Technology specialist disciplines the US |Canada | APAC & EMEIA.
- Using a suite of tools, develop deep subject matter talent sourcing expertise in the talent markets for the skills required.
- Lead relationships with hiring teams with the recruiter as needed as SME for your discipline. Collaborate with Field resources in your wider team to meet hard to fill or specialist sourcing needs for executive or niche roles.
- Guide candidates through the entire recruitment process, including providing information on the EY vision, the business strategy, our culture and values, as well as conducting in-depth qualifying interviews to establish candidate’s suitability against the requirements of the role.
- Screen live applicants from the ATS for current and future opportunities, creating a candidate profile and documenting these preliminary interviews to share with hiring teams and recruiters.
- Ensure the delivery of strong potential candidate pipeline leveraging internal talent and referral channels, developing talent communities, managing referral campaigns.
- Provide support to the team leader to grow and develop more junior team members.
- Acting as a ‘Talent Advisor’ to the business, develop actionable competitive intelligence for recruiters and hiring managers. Gather and analyze data for accurate and confident decision-making and sourcing strategy. Make recommendations on additional candidate pools and recruiting techniques, after evaluating market conditions.
Skills and attributes for success
- An innovative mindset, curiosity and determination to seek until you find.
- A team player. Genuinely, this is an environment for collaborative, enthusiastic people looking to challenge themselves and work together with those in their own office and Internationally located EY presence.
- People with a proactive, candidate centric recruiting ethos.
- People who know how to be a trusted advisor and want to create clever solutions.
- Strong investigation/data analysis/research/market intelligence experience.
- Confidently transfer knowledge and expertise amongst the team.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong Italian or German and English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exposure to recruiting and sourcing for complex roles or Recruiting internationally or across Europe
- Expertise in talking to hiring managers and clients building strong relationships based on trust and exceptional service.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Name generation and/or organizational mapping experience.
- Aptitude with internet research techniques (e.g., Boolean searches, website flipping, etc.).
- Advanced user knowledge of technology, online sourcing and research tools.
What we look for
We are looking for high-performing individuals who are excited to grow with, collaborate and learn from recruitment and talent professionals across the world!
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.