Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“FSO”) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
The Structured Finance Team specializes in addressing varying needs of market participants in the securitization marketplace across asset classes, including asset- backed securities (ABS), commercial mortgage- backed securities (CMBS), residential mortgage- backed securities (RMBS) and collateralized loan obligations (CLO). The securitization market is a dynamic marketplace, continuously evolving with new regulations and technological advances every day. This a great opportunity to work in this fast-paced transaction business, support diverse engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients and lead business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
Your key responsibilities
The primary role of the SFT transaction team is to perform agreed-upon procedures (AUP) to help clients execute securitization transactions successfully.
- Checking the accuracy of our financial models by comparing calculations to the governing documents
- Creating cashflow/analytics models for securitized products, including but not limited to CDOs/CLOs (Collateralized Debt Obligations/Collateralized Loan Obligations)
- Transaction modeling and analytics, which involves cash flow modeling, recalculating certain collateral quality and concentration limitations set out in each transaction’s indenture, including bond principal and interest payments, credit-enhancement, hedging instruments, fees and waterfalls for structured deals
- Construct independent cash flow and collateral models for various structured products utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Create and update detailed agreed upon procedure reports summarizing our results
- Comprehensive and methodical interpretation of prospectus/indenture information and deal structural features including but not limited to collateral, waterfall, triggers, hedges, paydown rules, loss allocation rules, and the ability to extract other pertinent information from prospectuses and indentures
- Perform various analyses on complex excel and third party models (Like Bloomberg, various Rating Agency Portal, Markit etc.) for the valuation of Structured Products
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge. Work with and interact with front-office investment banking clients daily
- Perform loan document review and data reviews on loan files, recalculating fields on data tapes and run exception reports to tie out with clients
- Create collateral stratification tables used for assessing loan pool characteristics
- Review offering documents to verify information is accurate, complete, and conforming with industry and market standards
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members as part of the team
- Work on Large client portfolios and determine the level of Risks for different Asset types
- Valuation of Structured Products. E.g. RMBS, CMBS, CLOs etc. using third-party models (Like Bloomberg, Moody’s, Intex etc.)
- Extracting Pricing information on Fixed Income Securities from EY internal Research tools and external Vendors
Skills and attributes for success
Strong leadership, teaming, technical and relationship- building skills and integrity. These skills along with having a consistent commitment to delivering only the highest quality of work products to your clients, will allow you to easily integrate into the SFT transaction team and reach your professional development goals.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related discipline and approximately 2 years of related work experience; MBA or equivalent preferred
- Excellent prioritization skills and a commitment to meeting client deadlines
- Strong communication skills for report writing, client presentations and client interactions
- Proficient skills with MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Flexibility and willingness to work more than standard hours when necessary to meet client deadlines
- Willingness to work in shift based on the role hired for
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Prior structured finance experience
What we look for
- Individuals who demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge and possess good business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.