Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY Global Delivery Services means 46.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
We are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect with .Net to join our Technical Consulting Digital team in Wrocław or Warsaw. You will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skill set to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients’ team and we’ll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business and technical perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.
Your key responsibilities
- Working directly with clients to transform their business problems into effective and efficient technology solutions.
- Provide services to our clients in connection with the remediation and mitigation of process risk.
- Analysis of specific business requirements for alignment with technology architecture, infrastructure design, vendor selection and technology implementation plans.
- Demonstrate technical capabilities that support the technology system implementation process.
- Share knowledge in the design and integration phase of each project, helping to give specificity to the appropriate architecture, data model, system design and interfacing requirements
- Collaborate with client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
Skills and attributes for success
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 10+ years of commercial experience
- 2+ years working in an Architect role including: designing, building and maintaining complex solutions, including cloud-based solutions
- Hands-on experience with various Azure services. Cloud related certifications will be an advantage
- Development experience with .Net technologies, enterprise integration patterns and scalable systems design
- Ability to facilitate design discussions and communicate architectural decisions
- Demonstrated strategic thinking through a proven ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues related to regulations, industry practice and new application technologies.
- Willingness to travel to the customers locations on need basis (not more than 30-40% of time on average)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for technical writing and client presentations
- Experience in multiple programming languages and technology architectures
- Ability to communicate technical matters clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences, win supporters and spur people to action.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.