Role name and description
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY. The Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) team closely cooperates with EY’s EMEIA Tax Center (ETC) and comprises dynamic individuals spread across 13 countries and more than 20 offices.
As Junior Finance Professional you will work in a growing team that is dedicated to provide support to EY Belgian professionals on clients and projects. You will receive the opportunity to develop finance/accounting skills in a dynamic multicultural environment.
Your key responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of VAT returns (book purchase & sales invoices, salaries, general ledger entries,…)
- Assist in the preparation of year-end-closing activities (reconciliations, analysis, accruals,….)
- Assist on internal and external projects
- Prepare and update process documentation
Skills and attributes for success:
- Basic Finance/Accounting experience
- Very good command of English and Dutch or French
- Organized, structured and good communication skills
- Eager to learn and positive mindset
- Flexible, committed to deadlines and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- University degree (minimum Bachelor BAC+3 degree) in accounting, finance or in economics
- Very good command of English and French or Dutch
- Minimum: 1 year of working experience in finance/accounting in a similar role
- Microsoft Office knowledge and Excel skills
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Ability to work in a global international team and ease in building contacts and networking
- Ability to learn client specific processes quickly and manage processes independently
What we look for
We are looking for talented professional within finance/accounting background with a strong language skills: English and French or Dutch. and interest, who wants to develop and work within global environment.
If you are a highly motivated person, who meets the listed requirements, do not hesitate and simply apply for this job.
What we offer is:
- Truly diverse and inclusive culture to grow your professional career and develop your talents.
- Flexible approach to remote work that allows an appropriate and full comfort of work-life balance.
- Opportunity to work with TOP clients across EMEIA, third-parties and EY network to design and implement finance operations solutions for end to end finance and accounting operations.
- Active engagement with clients to determine and oversee the accounting and finance processes, use of technology, performance management and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Amazing opportunity to build your own success story at EY GDS!
In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.