Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the in-house HR Enablement team at EY, as a HR Senior Associate. We’re using the Talent products, expertise and systems developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer.
Your key responsibilities
- The candidate would be responsible for all Core HR retained operations
- Should be fundamentally strong in all functions & concepts of HR including labour law and compliances
- Publishing data metrics as required for Retained Operations related activities such as compliance, BGV, etc.
- Support drive of operational excellence for the business including preparing formats to drive compliance
- Quality audit of the data across the service line
- Overseeing and collaborating with various stakeholders on vendor management
- Possess strong process and technical capabilities with all Core HR related systems (global and local)
- Review and monitor Talent processes and policies and ensure all are up to date
- Manage change implementation by ensuring any process/policy changes are communicated to Assistant Manager/Supervising Associate – TE RO
- Manage Medical Insurance for location
- Liaison with Talent Shared Services to provide assistance under direction of TE Leadership with processes keeping in mind compliance and criticality
- Participate in special projects in an effort to strategically develop, implement and administer HR impact
- Play the role of a HROSS (admin) for the Core HR module (SuccessFactors)
- First line escalation point for Core HR related issues
Skills and attributes for success
- Dynamic, result-oriented person who brings strong understanding of HR processes.
- A self-motivated, confident, & high on energy individual with strong analytical skills & excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent planning & organization skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Degree in HR would be preferred
- Proficiency in Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Visio - working knowledge of MS office.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong communication, subject matter expertise, relationship-building and presentation skills.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.