Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
This role is for freshers who wish to build career in data analytics. You will be working as part of a team supporting EY's high-profile customers across EMEIA, converting their financial data to meaningful insights for audit teams.
As a Junior Data Analytics Engineer, you will be trained on various data analytics tools and will work with large volume of data and help transforming the same. This role gives you an opportunity to work in a culturally diverse team, supporting multiple time zones. You will be trained in the state-of-the-art data analytics technologies and will be given ample opportunity to learn and explore new technologies.
Your key responsibilities
- You will contribute to analysis of large volumes of data, supporting definition of a clear strategy in analytical work relating to audits.
- You will co-create an open and inclusive work environment and effectively work with teams having diverse skills and backgrounds.
- You will work closely with the Onshore Audit and Analytics teams and support them in data profiling, data transformation and analytics delivery.
- You will support extraction of data from multiple Enterprise-Resource-Planning (ERP) sources by understanding data structure requirement.
- All the above, with focus on meeting tight delivery timelines.
Skills and attributes for success
- Being a quick learner and demonstrating adaptability to change
- Problem-solving skills
- Open to work in different time zones
- High standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Willing to and capable of delivering under tight timelines
To qualify for the role, you must have
- B.E / Business Tech
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in data transformation / Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) / related fields
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
- Familiarity with data integration and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Alteryx, ACL)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French
- Presentation and soft skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- ACCA/CA (full or partial)
- Audit domain knowledge will be considered a plus
- Motivation and enthusiasm to learn
- Commitment to team success, going beyond own tasks to help the team as a whole to succeed
- Ability to communicate messages clearly showing sincerity and approachability
- Skills to effectively address issues to ensure timely delivery of high-quality work
- Eagerness to identify improvements to enhance delivery of assigned tasks
What we look for
The ideal candidate would have good analytical skills, at the top of excellent oral and written communication skills. He or She will be a problem solver, with a strong attention to detail. Eager to learn new technologies, the top candidate will be a devoted team player.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more