Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
The selected candidate
- Leads the Sprint Story/task assigned and makes sure it gets delivered within the allocated story point due date and time.
- Understands the functional and technical aspects of the work (story/task) assigned and mentions any kind of clarification or challenge that he/she is having pertaining to the story.
- Coordinates with other team members and is flexible with respect to timings when it comes to availability at the time of Deployment/Release or any critical observation/feedback from business on production.
Your key responsibilities include
- Go through the KT (Knowledge Transfer) sessions from the current resource to be replaced, clarify all the technicalities involved and take the ownership of the module in the AMT project.
- Address any issues/observation for the story/task assigned as and when reported by the business.
- Coordinate with other team members and be a good team player.
Skills and attributes for success
These are the skills set we are looking in the new resource:
- Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365 (This is a must).
- Model Driven & Canvas Power Apps (better to have but not mandatory).
- Power automates/Flows.
- Prior web development experience specifically with modern web development stack and tools such as Node JS, React JS, Visual Studio Code etc.
- B.S. or Any Graduate degree in Computer Science field with 5-8+ year work experience preferred.
What we look for
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and collaboration.
- Customer focused
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive and constructive minded
- Takes responsibility for continuous self-learning
- Takes the lead and makes decisions in critical times and tough circumstances specific to his/her tasks.
- Attention to detail
- High levels of integrity and honesty
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.