Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
Have strong design and hands on development experience on enterprise software applications for both on prem and cloud using primarily Microsoft technologies. Leads the delivery of solution or infrastructure development services for a large or more complex project, using advanced technical capabilities. Takes accountability for the design, development, delivery and maintenance of solutions or infrastructure, driving compliance with and contributing to the development of relevant standards. Fully understands business and user requirements and ensures design specifications meet the requirements from a business and technical perspective. If you are creative and desire to work in a modern cloud organization then this position is for you. Need to collaborate, provide technical leadership and be responsible for development and other technical tasks assigned.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead the technical design and discussions
- Managing Dynamics 365 environments with license assignments, capacity add-ons etc.
- Participate in the D365 configurations, solution design review, deployment, performing analysis, D365 administration security review etc.
- Build business solutions leveraging D365 CRM modules, Business Central or Finance & Operations
- Create low code/no-code solutions leveraging Power Platform (PowerApps, MS Flow and Power BI) to customize/enhance D365 solutions
- Help drive best practices for D365 solutions. Analyse and troubleshoot technical and performance issues
- Coordinate business/system activities and perform impact analysis for proposed upgrades.
- Build, maintain / develop various application integration with third party and other enterprise systems
- Excellent technical documentation skills, may assist in providing client support and consultation on implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Advocate technical and business guidance within our team and across the firm concerning issues, solutions, workflows, functions, knowledge, improvements, and enhancements.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with technical teams internally along with suppliers/vendors externally.
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipeline
- Ability to grasp complex business concepts quickly to provide efficient input at appropriate stages in development lifecycle
- Knowledge of consuming D365/Dataverse APIs, REST and SOAP endpoints
- Experience with Microsoft O365 Suite
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ MS or related field preferred.
- More than 10 years in an engineering role.
- Good English (written and verbal) and communication skills to coordinate with internal teams and clients
- Hands-on, committed and a team player
- Self-motivated to continuously expand personal, professional knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing Dynamics 365 based solutions (D365 CRM, Business Central or F&O)
- Experience with successful implementation and rollout within a large organization
- Experience in Power Platform (PowerApps, MS Flow and Power BI). Integration with Data verse and premium connectors
- Good understanding of technical / architectural application development in MS Dynamics.
- Ability to handle system performance management / performance improvements in Dynamics 365
- Ability to work in both team environment and as an individual contributor
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more