Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
The EY GDS Architecture Engineering and Emerging Technology (AEET) services help our clients tackle the many security challenges they face on a daily basis and develop effective solutions using people, processes and technology, while enabling better security and risk decisions, and reducing costs related to manging security risks. The AEET team is looking for individuals who will play a direct role in delivery of Operational Technology (OT) security engagements, development of proposals in this area, and develop OT security solutions. You will play a key role in supporting our clients to secure their IT/OT environments, either through advisory and/or implementation support.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with clients to ensure adequate security solutions are in place throughout the OT / ICS environment to mitigate identified risks sufficiently, and to meet business objectives and local regulatory requirements
- Apply specific experience to developing processes and implementing robust solutions including Cyber Security, Industrial IoT Security, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distribution Management System (DMS), Meter Data Management System (MDMS), Automated Meter Reading Infrastructure (AMR/AMI), Distributed Energy Resource Management System (DERMS) while minimizing integration costs and maximizing flexibility.
Skills and attributes of success
- Understanding of security-related operational processes in the OT-ICS environments
- Understanding of technologies (typical assets, communication protocols, technical architectures) utilized by OT-ICS systems and networks
- Knowledge of cyber / information security concepts, risk and controls concepts
- Understanding of aspects of functional safety (SIS)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, concepts of OSI layer and protocols, networking and security concepts
- Knowledge of the technical security solutions utilized within OT-ICS systems and networks
- Knowledge of OS (Windows / Linux) security, Database security
- Knowledge of Cloud services and providers (IaaS/PaaS)
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities related to platform and infrastructure is a plus
- Prior experience working alongside delivery leads and architects to Identify and manage risks is a plus
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 2+ years of experience in the Cyber Security and OT Security Domain
- Minimum B. Tech. or equivalent educational qualification
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Certificates or education related to industrial automation / engineering etc.
- Knowledge of OT-ICS Security standards, including ISA/IEC 62443, NIST 800-82, NERC-CIP
- Knowledge of standards such as ISO 27001/2, ISO 22301, ISO 27018, PCI – DSS, NIST standards on Cyber Security, HITRUST, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge on tools like Nessus, BackTrack, NMAP, BurpSuite, etc. is a definite plus
- Knowledge on new disruptive technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT)
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more