Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
As part of our EY-Cyber security in the Cybersecurity Consulting team, your role will be primarily responsible for the daily monitoring and/or maintenance of the enterprise OT/IoT tools/solutions. The main duties of the person in this role will include proper care and administration of the Data Protection tools, monitoring and responding to the alerts that generate from the tool. This person will interface with IT Operations, Network Operations, Infrastructure teams, Legal, Risk Management, etc.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with clients to ensure adequate security solutions are in place throughout the OT / ICS environment to mitigate identified risks sufficiently, and to meet business objectives and local regulatory requirements
- Apply specific experience to developing processes and implementing robust solutions including Cyber Security, Industrial IoT Security, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distribution Management System (DMS), Meter Data Management System (MDMS), Automated Meter Reading Infrastructure (AMR/AMI), Distributed Energy Resource Management System (DERMS) while minimizing integration costs and maximizing flexibility.
- Be active member of RFP team responsible for leading RFP efforts, taking part in RFP as SME
Skills and attributes for success
- 5+ years of experience of working in Cyber Security with advanced knowledge of cyber security domains such as OT/ICS security architecture, security assessment, GRC implementation, security strategy and operating model, data leakage detection, OT/ICS security monitoring tools implementation, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) implementation, security analytics and threat intelligence, vulnerability management, industrial IoT security and cloud management
- Extensive experience with OT/ICS/SCADA
- Well versed with frameworks such as NIST-CSF, ISO27k, IEC62443
- Experience in developing an assessment plan for IT/OT environment
- Experience in developing security architectures for IT/OT environment
- Certifications preferred (e.g. Certified Lead SCADA Security Manager or Cybersecurity Related Certification)
- Able to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Very good English skills
- Strong written and presentational skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more