Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
EY is going through major digital transformation putting Technology at the front and centre of its business. Our goals are to build scalable application platform that empowers developers to build solutions on top of it, research new technologies, and find innovative ways where software products can help us do better for our clients. We are in the midst of this transformation, leading the product shift that will fuel EY and its global industries growth in the future.
As a Senior UX Designer in NITRO, you will have an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing global team of user experience professionals with core focus on design and innovation. A UX Designer will be primarily concerned with clearly communicating the aesthetics, personality and function of a product or system that invokes positive emotional feelings and thus builds a personal bonding.
As a Sr. UX designer, you will be in the thick of things! You will work on the most challenging & fun phases of idea conceptualization.
Working in close collaboration with sprint and technology leads, development teams and designers across international locales, the designer will be relied upon to create elegant and customer-focused designs that provide customers with a superior experience.
- Sound hands on experience in User Research, Design Workshops, Wireframing, Information Architecture, Usability, Visual Design
- Capability to facilitate design thinking workshops and ideate, innovate and incubate ideas to life
- Leads aspects of the design of new digital user experiences and enhancement to existing digital experiences, leveraging strong knowledge of the user experience journey
- Produce complex wireframes and prototypes to enhance the level of engagement and satisfaction that a user derives from the product
- Should be strong both as an independent contributor as well as a team player
- Leads aspects of the creation and enhancement of new and existing visual designs, leveraging industry established principles and paradigms
- Have a strong tolerance for ambiguity
- Quick learner with “can do” and “go getter” attitude
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and presentation traits
Your key responsibilities
- Produces wireframes, site maps, high-fidelity concepts, prototypes, visual designs, taking into account user needs and user journeys.
- Reviews project deliverables of more junior team members, ensuring that the voice of the client is integrated into the delivery approach
- Utilizes user-centered research methods to drive product insight and innovation
- Works independently to understand client/brand needs, the needs of their customers, and translates those needs into compelling design solutions
- Organizes and facilitates meetings and workshops that align with project phase and client goals
- 5+ years of relevant experience in user experience, interaction design, information design or similar role in an IT organization or interactive, advertisement or creative agency.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are challenged
- Oversees the execution of visual design projects, ensure that the Visual design directions are in alignment with the project goals, expectations and brand guidelines
- Organizes and facilitates design workshops that align with project phase and client goals
Skills and attributes for success
- Sound knowledge of UX design: Wireframes, Information Architecture, Usability
- Good understanding of Color Theory, illustration, Composition, Typography
- Strong understanding of Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suite, Mural, Miro
- Strong understanding of experience design principles and processes
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 5+ years of UX design experience in a web and/or digital product environment
- Strong knowledge of UX design: User research, Design Workshops, Wireframes, Information Architecture, Usability, Visual Design
- Bachelor's degree in Human-computer-interaction, Human-Factors, Industrial design, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Information Systems
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Principles of typography, layout, grid system
- Sound working knowledge in design systems
- Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suites
- Mural, Miro
- Sound knowledge in responsive/hand-held device design
- User psychology
- Usability principles
- User testing
- Conducting design thinking workshops
- CUA/ CXA Certification from HFI, NN Group or similar UX certifications would be an added advantage
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more