Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Senior ServiceNow Consultant / Developer - this role is a part of global structure of EY as a Global Elite partner of ServiceNow. Involving different roles and stakeholders we provide our customers with best consultancy and solutions.
ServiceNow is a global tool used widely to manage business processes of Enterprise clients. As Senior ServiceNow Developer you would be a part of project teams involved in implementation, configuration and maintenance of NowPlatform allowing you to develop your technical and business skills in global environment. As Global Elite ServiceNow partner EY works with all types of modules of the platform, heavily using their features and developing custom solutions not yet build by others.
Your key responsibilities
As Senior ServiceNow Developer you will be responsible for overseeing of development and implementation of business processes as well for the analysis of the business requirements before getting to this point or during the development phases. You might lead a team of Consultants during projects or develop architecture of ServiceNow solutions.
Skills and attributes for success
To succeed in the role you must have a very good understanding of the platform and being confident while working through implementation, customization or maintenance projects. This can be expressed by:
- Very good understanding of NowPlatform architecture – minimum 3 years,
- proven track of product customizations or integrations, implementation, maintenance,
- experience in project activities as a Lead Developer, PM or Architect.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- At least 3 years of ServiceNow implementation experience
- Demonstrate an awareness of Best Practices in IT industry
- Thorough understanding of ITIL and Agile
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good command of English, German or other European language would be an advantage but not mandatory
- University degree (eventually last year) in technical field or economic
What we look for
We search for Consultants and Developers of ServiceNow platform that are interested in developing new and custom solutions to our Clients. Ones that would like to develop their product knowledge but also work with global stakeholders across different workflows of product. If you wish to be an architect, tech lead, dev lead or manage projects from first discussions to post go-life activities – we are looking for you,
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more