Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY GDS is carrying out a global business transformation which includes a global SAP implementation. This significant change to our business creates new possibilities for external candidates.
We are looking for an Internal Business Advisor with financial experience, who will play a key role to advise and support our internal client serving teams in the EMEIA region to make best use of SAP and its processes in order to effectively manage their projects with EY’s external clients. This role offers the possibility of using English language skills on a daily basis and of providing high quality advice to our internal customers helping them in building a better working world. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills.
Your key responsibilities
Work with Finance teams to reach out to client serving teams and assist on their financials
- Prepare and facilitate training for colleagues
- Provide virtual support to our client serving teams (phone or email)
- Team with them to help in resolving their immediate questions
- Educate and guide them through recommendations and training
- Ensure that the needed responses are provided in a quick manner or escalated when essential
- Document all calls, emails and chats into the system
- Share best practices and provide support to other team members across borders and service lines
- Stay up to date with the firm’s latest policies, processes and tools
- Stay connected with the business and functional experts
- Self-educate and seeks additional knowledge
Skills and attributes for success
- Very good English
- Graduate and/or professional certification in a business related subject matter (i.e. Accounting, Finance) or commensurate experience in an Accounting or Finance role is required to perform this position
- Professional approach, demonstrating tact and diplomacy
- Strong communication and partnering skills with people of all levels of the firm
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to view issues through the client serving teams’ lens
- Highly effective at virtual teaming and influencing skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in providing exceptional client service
- Analytical approach
- Knowledge of key financial concepts
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment
- Ambition to be considered a trusted business advisor
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good understanding of project management
- Experience in building well working business relations with various stakeholders
- Well-developed sense of ownership and accountability
What we look for
We’re interested in hiring a professional in customer service area (at least 3 years of experience), who is experienced in financial economics. You should be able to work with limited supervision and demonstrate self-drive and also prioritize workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines. As an ideal candidate you should have a strong desire to help and support people requiring assistance and you have to be a fantastic team player.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more