Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Senior EPM Oracle Consultant (HFM, FCCS, Hyperion Planning or PBCS) works within a technologically versatile team located in Poland, providing consulting services to biggest market players in EMEIA region and around the globe.
With a constant growth of our business and customers’ needs we are willing to move our projects on the new track. We are able to offer you a senior role with lot of opportunities to develop yourself. You will work as part of a team that designs, develops, tests, deploys and supports different types of solutions using multiple EPM solutions on a variety of systems. You will work with the most recognizable and influential players on the financial markets within the challenging projects.
Your key responsibilities
- Support client needs by delivering Functional and Technical EPM Oracle Consolidation or FP&A.
- Coach and mentor the teammates. Participated in RFP, PoC, Staffing and Estimation
- Merge, Customize and Deploy Oracle Consolidation or FP&A as per client business requirements
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for individuals with Oracle EPM toolset skills, ready to develop their technical and consulting skills across a variety of business processes, who are able to work independently but also as a part of a team.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience working with clients throughout various parts of implementation lifecycle.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in implementation of Either one of these product i.e HFM, FCCS, Hyperion Planning or PBCS.
- Should know Functional aspect of consolidation process. Should have acted as Techno functional role.
- Develop and maintain solid knowledge on Consolidation and Planning space.
- Should have worked in designing the Task flow and metadata design in HFM/FCCS or Planning/PBCS
- Independently provide system solutions to Oracle Consolidation or Planning issues and enhancements; act as an escalation point to FAST support/Operation team for complex issues
- Act as a technical solution architect for Oracle Consolidation or Planning
- Perform functional and technical testing of system projects, bug fixes and enhancements
- Ability to grasp complex business concepts quickly to provide efficient input at appropriate stages in development lifecycle
Ideally, you’ll also have
- German or French or Italian language
- Skills in other EPM systems
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have great interpersonal skills, who are ready to face new professional challenges. Are you a person with a good sense of humor and open to significantly extend your skillset? If yes, it’s a role for you.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more