Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
Have strong design and hands on development experience on enterprise software applications for both on prem and cloud using primarily Microsoft technologies. Leads the delivery of solution or infrastructure development services for a large or more complex project, using advanced technical capabilities. Takes accountability for the design, development, delivery and maintenance of solutions or infrastructure, driving compliance with and contributing to the development of relevant standards. Fully understands business and user requirements and ensures design specifications meet the requirements from a business and technical perspective. If you are creative and desire to work in a modern cloud organization then this position is for you.
Your key responsibilities
- Engineer and automate platform solutions to meet and exceed expectations of Product Manager
- Proactively evolve and apply DevSecOps methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Apply modern development standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, usability design standards, as appropriate.
- Ensure quality through use of manual and automated controls
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full lifecycle
- Using critical thinking, consider the art of the possible, compare various options based on feasibility and impact, propose impactful plans and roadmaps that balance tactical and strategic needs
Skills and attributes for success
- Advanced technical proficiency in designing, developing, and debugging solutions
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- More than 7 years in an engineering role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- 2+ years CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools such as GitHub, Terraform, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Experience in the following: Azure, O365, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Multi-system Integration using industry standards such as REST, API, JSON, SOAP, etc
- Significant relevant proven experience required, demonstrating solid understanding of relevant software infrastructure platforms (depending on specialism) and understanding of applicable standards
- Experience with any claims based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, RBAC, or ABAC
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Familiar with Distributed Systems - Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce/Hive, Storm, Spark, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MAPR, Hive, HBase, Zookeeper, Elasticsearch
- Delivery using modern methodologies especially SAFe Agile, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.
- Familiar with Development frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban
- Communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to give as a leading member of global, distributed teams passionate about delivering quality solutions
- Inspire DevSecOps teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary
- Demonstrate excellent engineering & automation skills in the context of cloud based global delivery using continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
- Rapidly learn new and emerging technologies with ability to rapidly define engineering standards and produce automation code
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Source control Management (git)
- Azure cloud
- ARM Templates
- Scripting (PowerShell or Python)
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Agile methodology
- AZ400 Certified Preferred
What we look for
A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.