Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Be responsible for the day to day management of large projects defining and managing scope, budget, timelines and quality, with full responsibility and authority to complete the assigned project using traditional and agile methodologies.
- Maintain project plans, anticipates, mitigates and manages project risks and creates and implements strategies to mitigate shortfalls in project timeline and budget
- Lead project teams consisting of multi-functional, global and virtual groups and directly supervises staff, ensuring the appropriate expectations, principles, structures, tools and responsibilities are in place to deliver the plan and deliver excellence
- Exhibit the behaviors of an Agile Leader with an Agile Approach
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, System Demos, and Iteration Retrospective.
- Support the Product Owner to manage the backlog and guide the team in balancing the priorities and scope.
- Ensure that the project follows established client and EY specific processes.
- Defines project scope and leads the development, documentation and implementation of large-scale projects and change initiatives in line with organizational policies and strategies, defining and maintaining realistic project plans and monitoring progress against agreed quality and performance criteria in both traditional and Agile methodologies.
- Reviews and ensures project financial management and reporting to relevant parties and makes recommendations for improved cash management, revenue improvement and cost recovery opportunities
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions and documents functional requirements / specifications to capture business needs and validates and obtains sign off from business representative.
- Develops positive relationships across the business to facilitate open dialogue and identifies the communication needs of each interested party, ensuring engagement and obtaining formal agreement from relevant parties on scope, requirements and delivery
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management Processes, Agile Methodologies
- Demonstrable ability to use tools/ independent spreadsheets to help analyze earn vs burn rate/ earnings variances and other project financials.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science, or other Technical qualification with 10-15 years in a corporate IT environment
- PRINCE 2 / Project Management Professional (PMP) / Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or SAFe-certified
- Experience working in Software product development projects using traditional as well as Agile methodologies
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Experience working with ADO
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion!
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.