Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
With a constant growth of our business and customers’ needs we are willing to move our projects on the new track. We offer you role of Junior .Net Developer with an intensive training and on the job experience. You will use the most advanced technology stack and you will have an opportunity to implement new solutions with help of our top-notch experts in .Net and Cloud technologies. You will work with the most recognizable and influential brands from different markets. All this will help jump start your career and quickly gain wide knowledge in area of Software Development.
Your key responsibilities
- Applying object-oriented and functional programming styles to real-world software engineering problems.
- Demonstrate understanding of high-quality coding and testing practices.
- Adopt Agile software delivery techniques and technologies including Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Developing solutions using a variety of technologies and tools to marry on-premise and cloud-based systems together.
Skills and attributes for success
- Knack for writing clean, readable code in line with most well-known software design patterns and good practices.
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks including Azure Cloud
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Engineering experience and/or private or student projects in C# and .Net
- Familiarity with basic concepts around Relational or NoSQL databases, MVC, RESTful concepts
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience with basic concepts around Web technologies (like React or Angular)
- Knowledge of unit testing and focus on quality
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from world’s top companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to internship with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus we offer:
- Full-time paid internship which will last 2 months (08-09.2022)
- Open for a students based on Internship Agreement
- Remote and office work opportunities (Warsaw or Wroclaw)
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a global environment
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including not limited access to Udemy for business and on-site trainings
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- There will be an opportunity to extend the contract for further months
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join Internship at EY GDS Poland. Join us in building a better working world.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more