Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Guidewire product boosts your skills to work on similar P&C insurance products and strengthens your career path in insurance domain. This specific position gives you the opportunity to interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential players on the market.
As a Guidewire Java Developer in the IT Consulting Services you will participate in various streams of Guidewire implementation projects, collaborate with best specialists in order to achieve project and client goals and be a part of Business Insurance Transformations.
Your key responsibilities
- Collaboration with team members, developing and implementation project activities to achieve project and client goals
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the Lead
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers
- Willingness to learn and improve skills in software development
- Willingness to business travels to the customers locations on need basis
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in Java/Guidewire development
- Understanding of any JVM technologies or surrounding ecosystem (e.g. Java 8, J2EE, XML, SOAP, REST, SQL, PL/SQL, Spring, Hibernate, any Application Server, any Enterprise Messaging System)
- Awareness of good coding practices (Clean Code, Design Patterns)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Hands-on experience with Angular 5
- Working experience with Kotlin
- German / French would be a strong asset
What we look for
As we are a dynamic team of passionate specialists, and we work in international teams all over the world, we will look for the same business acumen. Facing with customers, we are "out of box thinking" professionals. Our top performers have a team player attitude and they cope with challenges on daily basis. If it all sounds familiar to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from world’s top companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to internship with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus we offer:
- Full-time paid internship which will last 2 months (08-09.2022)
- Open for a students based on Internship Agreement
- Remote and office work opportunities (Warsaw or Wroclaw)
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a global environment
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including not limited access to Udemy for business and on-site trainings
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- There will be an opportunity to extend the contract for further months
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join Internship at EY GDS Poland. Join us in building a better working world.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more