Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
Product Manager is responsible for assisting in the identifying, handling and executing product strategies for their function. Product Manager will interact with individuals up to the Head of Product and Associate Director rank socializing, identifying and recommending products. This role supports the Associate Director for all product aspects including strategy, user experience design, development, and deployment. The role will continuously evaluate and validate product vision to anticipate and address changing business and user needs. This role is responsible for helping to find opportunities for products to align to the firm’s broader organizational mission and strategy and that it is ambitiously positioned driving revenue and EY’s technological footprint in the market.
Your key responsibilities
- This position assists the product leadership in defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap for a sophisticated product or a set of products within a product family
- Handles product analysts
- Can communicate the product leadership vision and goals of the product(s) and offerings
- Assist in developing strategies, establishing priorities, and leading the roadmap using criteria and requirements defined during research
- Acts as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or buyer’s needs
- Works closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Has technical product knowledge or specific domain expertise
- Assists in defining what to solve in the market needs document, where you articulate the valuable market problem you’re solving along with priorities and justification for each part of the solution
- Assists in running beta and pilot programs during the qualify phase with almost final products and samples
- Assists in business case development for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures
- Assists with the development of 2-3 mid-size products or 1 large enterprise product that is global that may have sophisticated customization. These products will supply to solutions being sold through service lines and will support multi-million-dollar revenue streams for the firm
- Has awareness of competitive pricing to understand how pricing impacts product profit margin compared to competition
- Support product plan execution, collaborating with product owner, engineering and other teams
- Support the demonstration of functionality of completed products to partners
- Assist in developing performance measures to assess the success of products and features and resolve vital enhancements
Skills and attributes for success
- Lead the product lifecycle including market requirements, product release plans, user stories, release criteria, product launch, and organizational readiness activities
- Collect market data and feature requests to define and prioritize the product backlog and manage the roadmap
- Partner with internal customers to validate requirements and priorities through various forums (analysis, meetings, focus groups, etc.) and refine those requirements for broad market applicability
- Collaborate with user experience, business analysts and engineers with a focus on defining product functionality and designing solutions that bring differentiating value to our current and prospective clients
- Supervise market changes and trends to assess driven positioning and opportunities for strategic product enhancements
- Provide regular updates about product direction and release plans to the product leadership team regularly and partners as needed
To qualify for the role you have
- BS/BA required
- Approximately 5+ years management experience
- Approximately 2-3+ in a product management
- Ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
- Identify new growth strategies for product(s)
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and communicating solutions and options, and where appropriate, leading to resolution
- Ability to prioritize personal and team workloads to best meet organizational objectives
- Focused in data driven analysis and decision making to identify issues, trends, and product enhancements
- Will be expected to make decisions and recommend approach based on the results from quality reviews
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Basic budgeting and partner leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at explaining technical information in a manner which is understood by non-technical clients
- Knowledge of the software development cycle and project management methodologies
- Proven relationship management abilities to work effectively with clients, project teams and vendor across multiple geographies
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Strong decision-making ability, balancing what is right with what is realistic
- Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people from various parts of the Business and IT
- Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and an ability to work well under pressure
- Work experience in a professional services industry
- Product Management, Azure DevOps, SAFe or equivalent certifications
What we look for
- Ability to prioritize overall deadlines and provide supervision of junior members of distributed team
- Provides formal and informal coaching on-the-job to grow junior team members to their full potential
- Delivers results through individual contribution and ability to lead junior team members
- Solid influencing skills are required to work with other departments or leaders and encourage effective feedback for all team members with partners beyond the team
- Coaches, mentors, develops less experienced product managers, product analysts!
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more