Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are currently enforcing the team in Financial Services area with the portfolio wide spread around the globe, dedicated to the wealth and asset management sector. Our clients are the top players of the market. Our FS teams have been at the forefront of the most significant industry events that are reshaping and redefining the clients products. You will play a key role in defining the way our Wealth and Asset Management clients transform their business models to address their most complex reporting and technology challenges.
As a Senior WAM Business Analyst you will work as a team/team lead in one of the projects for International Customer. You will be responsible for managing and delivering innovative solutions to the clients from Wealth & Asset Management sector.
Your key responsibilities
- Liaise and manage key stakeholders and technical teams to ensure the successfully delivered solutions
- Interface with the customer representatives as and when needed
- Organize and conduct workshops with the customer, collect business requirements
- Timely completion of assigned tasks
- Regular status reporting to the Manager and onsite coordinators
- Support for testing of created applications / systems
- Build a quality work culture
- Foster teamwork and lead by example
- Participate in the organization-wide people initiatives
- Travel to customers locations on need basis
Skills and attributes for success
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Over 3 years experience in end to end implementation as Business Analyst in Wealth or Asset management Industry
- Strong knowledge on various asset classes such as fixed income, equity, derivatives across front office, middle office and back office for either or both “buy” and “sell” side of business
- Ability to gather business requirements (product settings, workflows, accounting rules, etc.) from our customers and translate these into personalized configuration and setup
- Ability to act as a bridge between the client and the Developers, translate the requirement into technical language for the developers
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Exposure to portfolio management, trade execution, data control and operations and portfolio administration
- High-level understanding of data model and application/business architecture around the package
- Good experience in understanding client requirements and streamlining them appropriately to the team
- Understand high-level business requirements and relate them to appropriate package capabilities
- Review client processes and workflows and make recommendations to the client to maximize benefits from package
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Techno functional knowledge of Core Wealth/ Asset management with good exposure to Aladdin platform from BlackRock OR Charles River or any other equivalent platform
- Exposure to Avaloq, Temenos, Simcorp or FIS Wealth management products
- Exposure to Charles River, Aladdin, Bloomberg AIM or other front office platforms
- Technical experience of working on data, understand relational data models, SQL queries
- Experience in any or more of Oracle, MS SQL, DB2 databases. Good data analytics skills
- Advance excel and VBA skills
- Presentation skills
What we look for
Professionals with prior work experience in Wealth or Asset Management Industry, who have team-work, Client Centricity approach and growth mindset.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more