Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
- Leads the delivery of solution or infrastructure development services for a large or more complex project, using advanced technical capabilities
- Takes accountability for the design, development, delivery and maintenance of solutions or infrastructure, driving compliance with and contributing to the development of relevant standards
- Fully understands business and user requirements and ensures design specifications meet the requirements from a business and technical perspective
Your key responsibilities
- Designing and developing of Data Ingestion, Transformation components to support business requirements;
- Processing heterogenous source data formats (excels, csv, txt, pdf, database, web) and be able to perform EDA (Exploratory Data Analysis), handle outliers, data cleansing and data transformation;
- Writing complex data transformation programs using PySpark, Python;
- Providing performing tuning techniques to resolve the performance issues in the data pipelines;
- Providing advanced technical expertise to maximize efficiency, reliability and value from current solutions, infrastructure and emerging technologies, showing technical leadership and identifying and implementing continuous improvement plans;
- Working closely with Development lead and build components in agile methodology;
- Identifying and evaluate new technology opportunities that is value-driven for platform enablement and also act as key differentiators for any offerings in WAM/BCM space;
- Assistance in creating roadmap, design and implement solutions to migrate legacy systems to next gen solutions;
- Providing technical guidance to the team as well as client as needed;
- Working as senior on multiple clients as a part of regulatory reporting implementation team
Skills and attributes for success
- 4 – 6 years of hands-on experience in Big Data Technologies and distributed systems computing;
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial instruments and exposure to banking/WAM domains;
- Manage activities such as reporting production process, regulatory updates and product updates;
- Experience in data integration and data processing using Spark and Python;
- Strong experience in Python/Scala/Java/PySpark; preferably with Azure Databricks;
- Strong experience with SQL, RESTful API, JSON;
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience with Azure Cloud resources is preferable;
- Experience with Angular would be nice to have;
- Exposure to any noSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cosmos DB and etc) is a plus;
- Exposure to US/European based asset management or fund administration firm will be an additional advantage;
- Experience in Fund Reporting, Fund Regulations. Experience with Regulatory Reporting is plus;
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more