Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Enterprise Technology provides reliable, secure and resilient technology services and solutions to support over 300,000 EY people. As part of Enterprise Technology, you will be at the forefront of enabling innovative technologies including emerging collaboration tools and world-class technology infrastructure.
Our aim is to build an outstanding customer experience with clear investment in innovation, alongside operational excellence that delivers efficient, quality services and solutions. You will work with technologists and business specialists to meet the increasing pace of our business. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The Business Analyst role is part of a dynamic and growing process analysis team responsible for documenting, recommending improvements and benchmarking cross-organizational processes and procedures ensuring consistency. This role relies on close collaboration with teams across EY Technology.
Your key responsibilities
- The Business Analyst role will conduct process design sessions, document use cases, and illustrate data and system process flows; Analyze process changes, make data-based recommendations to improve processes, and review results of process improvements
- Facilitate sessions to guide groups through topics consistently moving forward; think of unique ways to have active individual participation; Drive problem resolution; Compel teams to make key decisions
- Reevaluate decisions when presented with new information
- Identify issues and use tools for effective and efficient analysis; break down large issues to achieve the "right" level; Identify the root causes of difficult problems; Prioritize the list of causes; Help others weigh priorities
- Inspire change in complicated situations; Assist in leading sophisticated change across the organization; Determine underlying root cause of issues
Skills and attributes for success
- Results driven, with a solid attention to detail
- Able to complete a few large projects concurrently and deliver to agreed timescales in a fast-paced environment
- Adapt to the style and cultural differences of others to enhance relationships
- Demonstrate executive presence, confidence and credibility
- Ability to develop a solid understanding of the business drivers that determine success
- Tailor approach to respective audience when sharing technical experience to increase understanding
- Gather client feedback to provide credible solutions and high-quality work
- Shift gears comfortably, make decisions and act without having to have every detail clear
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
- More than 4 years of experience in business process improvements and process reengineering (Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean, Just do it, etc.) – Green Belt and/or Lean Certification preferred
- Experience or Awareness of industry-standard, structured business analysis techniques (i.e., user stories, use cases, UML/logical modelling, BABOK, etc.) appropriately modifying according to the decided software development methodology (i.e., Agile, Iterative, SCRUM, RUP, Waterfall, etc.) in use.
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM and/or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodologies
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Ability and flexibility to operate in a virtual environment across multiple time zones
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Finance domain background experience
- Working knowledge of Relational Database (MS SQL/ Oracle DB)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Proven knowledge of accounting and financials
- Have a sense of urgency, decisiveness, ability to work well under pressure
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more