Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Solution team of Global Managed Services prepared content of proposals for large scale multi-country outsourcing deals. We are a group of 15 individuals sitting in UK, Poland, Middle East and India and support Service Lines in shaping their proposition to clients. If you want to work for the team that focuses on the most strategic and largest deals EY has please apply for this role. As an example, you would support a creation of operating platform for the major oil company in its endeavor into the ‘green-energy’.
Your key responsibilities
- Data gathering and analysis
- Project coordination
- Support with driving change, innovation, process automation and continuous improvements across the organization
- Organizing and driving meetings
Skills and attributes for success
- Fluent English both speaking and writing is a must
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and oral
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually but also independently with a minimal supervision (individual contributor)
- Delivering the highest standard of support as a first point of contact
- Understanding of complex structures, new processes
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to work in a high pace, agile environment
- Working knowledge of MS office applications
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project Coordination/Management experience
- Relevant Project Management certifications
- Experience in working in a global organisation
What we look for
- A bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in project coordination/operations area
- Proven ability to manage processes and/or projects
- Ability to build effective relationships through networking and team building
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more