In this role, the Supervisor will be responsible for supporting the growth of GDS Poland Account Management CoE team and operationalizing its services working closely with global and local EY leaders.
GDS Account Management provides a wide range of services to Account teams, Pursuit teams, Business Development and Global Markets functions, including Growth Markets and Global Industry, Market Segment teams and ASQ leaders. Its diverse teams specialize in coordinating account activities, supporting pursuits and go-to-market projects, and providing operational support to the Markets organization.
The purpose of this role will be to supervise Account Management team and manage the service delivery needs and operations of the team from Wroclaw, Poland. Selected candidate will have proven experience of client management, people management and the ability to handle and resolve service delivery concerns. He/she will work closely with the onshore teams and other members of the GDS teams to ensure the smooth functioning of the operations.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage own portfolio of accounts
- Build and maintain exceptional and strong relationships with GDS clients;
- Actively participate in Governance calls with the clients and keep the leadership informed of the progress and health of client relationship
- Responsible for the roll-out and successful implementation of GDS initiatives in Poland
- Own, monitor and maintain the performance of Account Management team using established ways of working and making Exceptional Client Service (ECS) a normal way of doing business;
- Identify training needs, development plans and coordinate team resources to execute new reporting and monitoring projects and initiatives;
- Define strategies to develop and enhance existing service offerings, revenue opportunities with plans in place, e.g. resource requirements, to deliver those services;
- Identifying, evaluate and assess individual training and development areas for all members of the team. Ensure appropriate level of support is in place for all team members. Ensure our performance management processes are in place and embedded across the team ;
- See people engagement as a priority, taking steps to enhance the motivation of the teams
- Actively contribute to improvements of the tools, systems and procedures used by the teams. Identify issues and propose solutions;
- Actively monitor and analyze instructions, workflow and assignments to ensure the operations of the team is run efficiently. Anticipate future resource requirements.
- Partner with the various other internal support functions (Project Management Office, Talent, IT, Service Excellence, etc.) to enhance the culture of continuous improvement and collaboration;
- Establish/refine customer satisfaction evaluation and feedback processes to measure performance and anticipate future requirements.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience as people leader for teams supporting clients from Germany and/or Switzerland or Austria or France
- Very Good English (written and oral) at least B2
- Very Good German (written and oral) at least C1
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven experience of working within a global environment, across borders with people from other cultures
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Finance and Accounting experience
- Deep understanding client style and culture
- Excellent communications and negotiations skills
- French would be an asset
- Very Good knowledge of MS Office
- strong ability to interact with leadership, stakeholders and peers
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.