Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Senior Business Analyst in the Technology Consulting team to work on various Insurance implementation projects for our customers across the globe.
Your key responsibilities
- Need to work as a functional lead / consultant to contribute in various technical streams of Insurance implementation projects.
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators.
- Mentor the project team in executing the identified features.
- Ensure regular status reporting to Manager, customer and onsite coordinators.
- Interface with the customer business representatives as and when needed.
- Manage the performance management for the direct reportees, as per the organization policies.
- Foster teamwork and lead by example.
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives.
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in similar role and working experience with Insurance platforms: Guidewire, EIS, Fadata or others
- Ability to provide solutions for external integrations
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- Real time knowledge and understanding on enterprise system integration
To qualify for the role, you must have
- BE/B.Tech/MCA with a sound industry experience of +7 years
- Ability to provide solutions and approach for the required business functionalities within the confines of the insurance’s products and recommend the best approach to the customer
- Experience in client facing roles
- Ability to act as a bridge between the client and the Developers, translate the requirement into technical language for the developers
- Excellent English skills and ideally also German and/or French (both written and verbal)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent business communication skills
What we look for
Professionals with prior work experience in Insurance, who have team-work approach and growth mindset.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more