Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Today’s world is fueled by vast amounts of information. Data is more valuable than ever before. Protecting data and information systems is central to doing business, and everyone in EY Information Security has a critical role to play. Join a global team of almost 900 people who collaborate to support the business of EY by protecting EY and client information assets! Our Information Security professionals enable EY to work securely and deliver secure products and services, as well as detect and quickly respond to security events as they happen. Together, the efforts of our dedicated team help protect the EY brand and build client trust.
Within Information Security we blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and technology solutions as we consider the entre security lifecycle. You will join a team of hardworking, security-focused individuals dedicated to supporting, protecting, and enabling the business through innovative, secure solutions that provide speed to market and business value.
Security Technology Services (STS) organization, a part of Information Security, enables over 350,000 individuals across 150+ countries to access systems and information securely. As a member of the Security Technology Services (STS) team, the Cybersecurity Enterprise Architect (Domain Lead) bridges the divide between higher-level strategy and solution architecture, and determines the future facing architectural travel direction for security technologies primarily centered around network and infrastructure protection for EY Global. The Domain Lead influences strategy, and guides solution architecture efforts, bringing value to stakeholders, and ultimately making a meaningful and positive difference for Information Security, for the global business of EY, and for themselves in their profession. The successful candidate will be a seasoned professional of networking & security technologies, a big picture thinker, and a proficient presenter, communicator, and mentor who is ready to be the focal point driving force of strategic ideas and bringing those ideas to execution & realization.
Your key responsibilities
- Elaborate technology strategy primarily for the Domain Lead's security technology domain
- Provide security thought leadership at an enterprise level
- Provide architecture guidance to project teams and other areas of the organization
- Track and monitor relevant security vendor product landscapes
- Aid in critical decision-making for in-house security services (e.g., technology/service ever-greening, directional shifts in technology, technology/service sunsetting)
- Perform & document technology research with the potential for high level prototyping of solution options
- Manage technology standard lifecycle for responsible technologies
- Collaborate closely with the Strategy team to both influence and incorporate organizational strategy
- Establish & maintain a network of stakeholders from various organizations in IT
- Stay up to date on recent trends, developments, and drivers and incorporate them into architecture work
- Collaborate with other Cybersecurity Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects, and other interested stakeholders
- Serve in an advisory capacity to Cybersecurity Solution Architects and projects
- Develop architecture artifacts (i.e., visions, target architectures, viewpoints, etc.)
- Research security topics and produce recommendations
- Develop security technology standards
- Travel requirements < 10%
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience initiating new ideas, and leading & driving architectural activities
- Confidence in leading and driving architectural direction
- Creative, innovative thinking style
- Significant Information Security experience, especially Network Protection
- Network technology experience, including infrastructure platforms such as telecom, networking, management/monitoring, DNS, wireless, etc.
- Cloud exposure - particularly Microsoft cloud offerings (i.e., O365 and Azure)
- General knowledge of the wider IT technology landscape
- History of technology experience ranging from engineering to architecture
- Ability to quickly become a near-subject-matter-expert in new technology areas
- Flexibility to face constantly evolving technologies and dynamic global complexities
- Client-service relationship experience and appreciation for internal customers
- Superb communication & presentation skills, especially to executive leadership
- Awareness of audience perspective, both technical and non-technical
- Experience developing security architecture artifacts (i.e., visions, targets, etc.)
- Experience working in a global multinational enterprise
- Experience in organizations supporting a mobile workforce
- Well versed in common Information Security practices and the CISSP domains
- Able to identify opportunities for Cybersecurity transformation or enhancements
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years of experience in the Information Technology field
- 5+ years of architecture experience, including enterprise architecture
- 3+ years working with network protection technologies
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Security certification such as CISSP or CISM
- TOGAF and/or SABSA architecture framework
- SANS Certifications including: GSEC, ECSA, ECSP, Security+
What we look for
- Deep critical thinking skills demonstrating analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Experience working in a global virtual environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including preparation & delivery of presentations
- Good judgment, tact, and decision-making ability
- Ability to understand and integrate cultural differences and motives and to work with cross cultural teams.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change, and exercise appropriate time management to meet objectives
- Ability to work autonomously but also within a team environment where vital
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more