Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
This specific position gives you the opportunity to interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential players on the market.
You will be part of a dynamic team of professionals working for international clients. By cooperating closely with software designers, developers, testers and other specialists you will be able to develop your technical software testing skills and build a better working world.
Your key responsibilities
- Collaboration with team members, testing and implementation project activities to achieve project and client goals
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent professional communication skills, able to approach senior stakeholders using appropriate level of detail, terminology and fit-to-purpose communication
- Good planning and organizing, ability to see the big picture as well as focus on details and errorless delivery
- Ability to work in a continuously changing environment
- Proactive with can-do-attitude, looking for solutions and not offenders
- A strong team player that is also willing to step out of own comfort zone
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum 8 year experience in Test & People Management
- Capability to manage wide & international testing teams
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent client facing skills
- Excellent business communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Expertise in testing and reporting tools
- Ability to guide and support Senior Testers
- English skill enabling to communicate in teams distributed across the world
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in Banking Capital Markets / Financial markets and Insurance domain
- Experience in Test Automation and API/DB testing
- German or French language skills
What we look for
As we are a dynamic team of passionate specialists, and we work in international teams all over the world, we will look for the same business acumen. Facing with customers, we are "out of box thinking" professionals. Our top performers have a team player attitude and they cope with challenges on daily basis. If it all sounds familiar to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more