Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you will work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from artificial intelligence (AI) to data analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
In Client Technology, the CTP Core IAM team (Tiger) is looking for experienced Senior DevOps Engineer with specific expertise in the areas of IAM in IaaS Windows Active Directory along with automation of deployment and consumption of common Azure PaaS services. The aim is to have a senior engineer to join our team in the DevOps development of Windows AD and Centralized AD in the CTP Platform.
The selected candidate will:
- Lead the DevOps backlog team with specific focus on adopting best practices for code review and release management
- Develop code and pipelines to support the products of the Core Platform IAM Team. Current products supported by the team are:
- Centralized Platform Active Directory
- Access Management (SailPoint)
- Application Registration (Self Service Automation)
- Azure Subscriptions (Self Service Automation)
- Azure Service Principals (Self Service Automation)
- Represent Tiger team in Cross-Team developer community efforts like the Core Platform Infrastructure Library (Terraform) and Building Blocks
- Contribute to the Ideas and their advancement of the team to consider new and innovative ways of reaching our team and platform visions
- Influence the refinement of user stories and their estimations to support predictable velocity of the DevOps backlog team
Your key responsibilities
- Develop code and their release pipelines for the products of the Core Platform IAM Team
- Maintain proper collaboration of work in Azure DevOps user stories and tasks
- Focus solutions with a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment for Infrastructure and Configuration as code with the aim for little to no manual human actions in production
Skills and attributes for success
- GitHub/AzureDevOps experienced
- Azure Pipelines and Automation Expert
- Windows Active Directory
- Linux with Active Directory
- Azure Infrastructure Expertise
- Authentication Flow Expertise
- Ansible Tower User
- Certificate usage
- Firewalls Rules understanding
- Azure Subscriptions & Management Groups
To qualify for the role, you must
- Be fluent-to-expert in Power Shell, Bash, as well as some knowledge in other programming languages like .Net, c#, Go
- Have a strong background in an Agile Environment with a proven understanding of Azure Dev Ops Pipelines and other automation tools
- Have Participated as an active team member in developing products in any of the main clouds
- Have expertise and background with common enterprise infrastructure solutions and functionalities
- Exhibit Good written and spoken English skills with confident business and technical acumen
- Be comfortable to challenge people and processes as an agent of change for simplification
Ideally, you will also have
- Have Azure and any of Google, Alibaba, IBM certifications
- Be Multi-Cloud and Terraform curious
- Be Microservices oriented, familiarity with APIGEE
- Be Power Apps Curious
- Be IAM Curious
- Have Power BI, Power Apps expertise
- Have Kusto Query and Analytics expertise
- Appreciate a nice balance of fun vs work
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning:You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more