Recently we have started the setup of IT Services team and looking for Junior (fullstack) Developer.
Developer will be part of the EMEIA Tax IT Service Delivery Team.
The Tax IT Service Delivery team is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of programs/projects to develop and maintain global applications and systems. The team is geographically dispersed and comprises of all disciplines required to deliver IT solutions for our customers, including project managers, business analysts, application engineers, quality assurance & testers and implementation managers. In addition the function works closely with the Technical Lead on the project. In accordance with EY Solution delivery standards, Markets IT Service Delivery team makes use of the latest releases of technology from Microsoft amongst others. They are responsible for the delivery of programs that offer a chance to work on web applications that span the spectrum of devices from desktop to tablets to smart phones.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop and deliver technical systems
- Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the project during the transition to production where necessary
- Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards
- Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices when appropriate
- Identify potential points of contention for missed activities and notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan
- Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects
- Technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects assigned
- Maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other IT groups
- Proactively raise issues to Technical and Group Leads when necessary
- Produce high quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline
- Build and unit test a project to detailed design specifications
- Proactively identifies and addresses application engineering strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Work with security certification team to understand what has to be remediated to be in accordance with EY Security Standards and not new security leak during the update
- Proactively anticipates project issues before they occur; defines the problem; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution
- Applies judgment in implementing Application Engineering methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information security, code maintainability and reliability
- Sound analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple technical challenges simultaneously per each project assigned when needed
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 years of relevant hands on work experience building, integrating and delivering enterprise-wide web and windows applications using Microsoft and other technologies for large organizations on complex projects
- 1 year of client side development experience, with strong skills in:
- Angular 4+
- Nice to have experience of working with applications that have a SQL Server backend (SQL Server 2014 and newer)
- experience with Team Foundation Server would be a plus
- experience with Object-Relational Mappers such as Entity Framework or NHibernate would be a plus
- Experience with HTML 5, JSON, Web Services
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work within diverse, global, virtual teams
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more