Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
MS Dynamics team works within a technologically versatile team located in Poland, providing consulting services to biggest market players in EMEIA region and around the globe. Articulates the vision and strategic direction for Ms Dynamics team based on current and future Global Consulting directives. Understanding market trends and evolving EY business requirements in Technology Consulting. Develops an in depth and continuous understanding of ERP Solutions Market. Directs and approves the analysis and management of effective project deployment and maintenance activities. Attests to the proper governance of quality control escalation and compliance standards for client operational readiness. Manages and oversees both daily activities in the appropriate operation of the team and controls as well as directs the implementation of strategic team initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency in offered solutions.
Your key responsibilities
- Coaching the team
- Communicating with EY clients worldwide
- Maintaining cooperation with the EY network globally
- Running a number of projects using Agile methodology
Skills and attributes for success
- 10-12 years of experience in business process modelling and oversight as well as in business data processing (such as ERP systems) in a corporate organization
- 3-5 years of experience in leading highly professional teams
- Demonstrated leadership skills - can rally a team and individuals around common goal
- Self-confident - comfortable pushing back and challenging traditional thinking when necessary
- Innovative and conceptual thinking
- Results oriented with proven track record of delivering large, complex challenges
- Experienced working globally
- Project Management experienced
- Understanding of Business Intelligence, and competitive environment
- Awareness of Ms Dynamics systems concept and possibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including MS Project, MS Visio etc.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication in English and one of the following: Polish, German, French or Spanish
- Blend of Technology and Process knowledge
- Confident in using business acumen and analytical thinking skills
- Strong team leader, comfortable working collaboratively with others
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have great interpersonal skills, who are ready to face new professional challenges. Are you a person with a good sense of humor and open to significantly extend your skillset? If yes, it’s a role for you.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more