Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Java Developer (EIS) for Insurance competency.
This specific position gives you the opportunity to interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential players on the market.
As a Java Developer (EIS) in Insurance Consulting you will participate in various streams of Insurance platform implementation projects, collaborate with agile team members in order to achieve project and client goals and be a part of Business Insurance Transformations. We are looking for a passionate developers willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on latest data technologies and cloud platforms.
Your key responsibilities
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of EIS implementation projects.
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators.
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead.
- Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis.
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives.
Skills and attributes for success
- Must have hands-on experience in Insurance - Policy/Billing/Claims/Portals.
- Must have experience in core technical skills: Java/JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Spring boot Microservices Web Service (Rest & SOAP), Apache Camel - CXF, Kafka.
- Experience in Insurance domain – Property & Casualty.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, Science, other Technical qualification.
- 2+ years in a corporate IT environment in a similar positions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent business communication skills.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in OpenL Tablets.Knowledge of Vue.js is an advantage
- Certificates proving certain skills: Java, Spring, SQL, AWS or Azure Cloud, Angular, React
- Experience in agile / scrum methodology
- Experience in Auto (Motor) & Home LoB implementation using EIS.
- Good understanding of Agile methodology.
- Experience in client facing roles.
What we look for
- Person able to work independently as developer
- Willingness to learn and expand technical skills working in international environment and Agile methodology
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more