Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
Your key responsibilities
- Design and implementation of functionality for new and existing applications
- Lead R&D for new libraries, components, technologies
- Rapid prototyping of new features and applications
- Review code and mentor junior team members
- Bug fixing (no one is perfect)
- Effectively communicate within globally distributed Agile team
- Handle customers/business users technical queries
- Maintain high development standards and thrive for better quality
- Work comfortably in fast-pasted Agile environment (daily scrums, frequent demo for clients, planning meetings, grooming sessions and team buildings)
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
Skills and attributes for success
- Min 5+ years of hands-on working experience
- Degree in a technical field and equivalent work experience
- Proven experience developing large Web applications, SaaS solutions
- Experience working with Microsoft technology Web tack: C#, .NET Core
- Expert level in at least in one of the following technologies: Angular, React
- Proven ability to learn and apply knowledge with latest web technology stack: Redux, Saga, Redis
- Expert level Web applications development using Typescript
- Solid working knowledge of relational database development: MS SQL/SQL Azure, EF 6, EF Core
- Familiarity with basic Azure toolset: KeyVault, Azure Storage, Queues, Blob
- Experience in non-relational databases: Cosmos DB, MongoDB
- Unit testing: NUnit, Moq, jest
- Experience using distributed version control systems: Git/SVN
- Experience using collaboration tools: Azure DevOps, Asana, Jira
- Cloud based application development: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Business analytics knowledge is a big plus: Power BI, Azure Analysis Services Tableau, Anaplan
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more