We are looking for a SAP FI/CO Consultant to join our EY GDS Consulting Services team to navigate clients through IT transformation journeys by implementation cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players.
As a member of our team, you’ll have a chance to extend your knowledge & experience by working on the interesting projects with the newest technologies and approaches. You’ll support clients in choosing the most suitable business solution and take part in implementations of SAP systems in Record to Report areas.
Your key responsibilities
You’ll be helping clients to successfully go through IT transformations in order to implement new solutions offered by SAP, i.e.: S/4Hana, Central Finance, VIM, FPSL, Group Reporting, Accrual Engine, RE-FX.
You will be asked to support clients in greenfield and brownfield implementations using various methodologies i.e. Agile. Your responsibility will be also to manage the quality of implementation projects.
Skills and attributes for success
- You’ll successfully take part in implementation of SAP systems
- You’ll enthusiastically enhance your core SAP technology knowledge and experience
- You’ll be willing to work in international environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 2+ years of experience in SAP FICO area
- Experience in standard project tasks: Fit-Gap workshops, configuration, testing, documentation, training
- End-to-end business processes
- Good accounting knowledge
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Strive for Continuous Improvement and Growth
- Experience in data migration
- Good communication skills
- Strong team work skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- German or other language knowledge
- Great sense of humour
- Courage to lead
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area of expertise. If you think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humour and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more