Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
This specific position gives you the opportunity to interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential players on the market.
As a Senior Full-Stack Java Developer in Consulting you will participate in various streams of implementation projects and collaborate with agile team members in order to achieve project and client goals. We are looking for passionate developers willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on latest data technologies and cloud platforms.
Your key responsibilities
- Work as a Senior Full-Stack Java Developer to contribute in various streams of implementation projects
- Write unit tests for created software
- Collaborate with agile team members to achieve project and client goals
- Participate in design and test activities
Skills and attributes for success
- Professional experience working on similar position
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming
- Practical knowledge of backend technologies Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate / JPA and Maven
- Practical knowledge frontend technologies Angular or React
- Experience working with web services / APIs (e.g. SOAP / REST)
- Good knowledge of SQL and one of database engines
- Knowledge of Git, Clean Code and Unit Testing
- Good English language verbal and written communication, German or other European language will be an advantage
- Experience working in international projects
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, Science, other Technical qualification
- 5+ years of commercial experience with web based application in Java and Frontend
- Demonstrable experience with frontend and backend technologies
- Good understanding of REST architecture
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in agile / scrum methodology
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Hands on experience working in microservices architecture
- Certificates proving certain skills: Java, Spring, SQL, AWS or Azure Cloud, Angular, React
What we look for
- Person able to work independently as frontend and backend developer
- Willing to guide other team members
- Willingness to learn and expand technical skills working in international environment and Agile methodology
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more