It is our mission to transform the working lives of finance and tax professionals. We are responsible for the innovation and development of human-centric products within EY. Our approach is to prototypes ideas, get feedback from our customers and scale the very best ideas.
At the heart of our business, is our people. Good people, supported by good internal practice, are the building blocks for making the impossible possible. We are looking for a Senior Developer that will help support us to build and release engaging, innovative applications to market quickly.
Your key responsibilities
- Implement technical solutions that are resilient, scalable and manageable
- Coach and encourage colleagues through constant learning to improve their skills
- On some projects, lead the development for a scrum team
- Collaborate with the product development teams (designers, business analysts, product owners, developers and quality assurance) to deliver amazing experiences for our customers.
- Develop ideas with business analysts to find a pragmatic approach to the rapid delivery of prototypes
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to develop the backlog and sprint pipeline
Skills and attributes for success
As a senior full-stack developer you should have strong commercial development experience, we have a preferred technology stack, however, we are not prescriptive about the technologies you have experience using, as long you as you are eager to use the best available technology for the project and open to working with new tools and approaches:
- 5+ years of commercial development experience, focussed on Java development (preferably web-based applications).
- Experience building solutions that are resilient, scalable and manageable.
- Experience working with Rest APIs.
- Experience working with databases.
- Experience with continuous integration and automated deployment.
- Good knowledge on at least one Design Principles
- Basic knowledge on Authentication and Authorization
- Stron hands-on experience in Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in Agile development environment and familiar with Agile ceremonies (e.g. stand-up, backlog refinement, sprint planning).
- Working with QAs and automated testing (e.g. TDD / BDD).
- Use of GIT or similar for code control and management.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Working knowledge of Angular 2+.
- Experience deploying web applications on large cloud-based services provider (e.g. AWS / Azure) and familiar with the underlying architecture.
- Understanding of NoSQL database technologies (e.g. MongoDB).
- Set up and use of virtual environments and sandboxes.
- Empathetic - you take the time to understand what drives other team members, what motivates them and how to achieve mutual objectives
- Humble - you actively seek feedback and feel comfortable providing it to others. You are not overly influenced by organisational hierarchy
- Motivated – you are excited by what you do, and you bring an enthusiasm to your job
- Adaptable - you are comfortable re-evaluating your view when presented with contrasting facts and your opinions
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more