Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are closely cooperating with Client Technology looking for a Solution Architect to join our Technical Consulting Digital team in Wrocław or Warsaw. The candidate will be responsible for delivering solution designs and architectures for key global initiatives hosted in a variety of environments considering re-use, scalability and reliability in alignment with EY’s mission and strategy!
You will holistically evaluate the architecture and use deep technical expertise to understand the business impact of a technical component, recommending and implementing new solutions, ways of working and technologies to meet business requirements. You will build relationships across the business to understand requirements, apply deep technical knowledge of solution and technical architecture to solve business problems and work closely with other architecture and development teams to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
This role will also create reliable solution plans that include cost estimates and optimized delivery approaches by working with EY business, multi-disciplinary teams including our peers in Technical Solution Management and Product Costing.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide architecture leadership & domain expertise to client engagements focusing on complex & innovative products and reusable assets
- Develop solution plans, prior to kicking off a project during a product life cycle, intended to support business investment decisions which means they must hold the appropriate balance between costs, risks and quality of the product
- Work closely and continuously with the clients to focus on meeting business/client requirements and incorporating broader aspects such as overall product costs/revenue, data privacy & sovereignty, business continuity, information security, integration with other systems, etc.
- Ensure relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly across Technology programs/projects and products.
- Guide others in resolving complex issues in solution architecture and solves complex, escalated aspects of a product
- Monitor quality and progress of the project and reviews and develops due diligence to confirm the developed solution align with architectural design
Skills and attributes for success
- Advanced understanding of solution architecture.
- Ability to communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to business partners effectively and comprehensibly
- Ability to adopt and relate new technologies to the set of problems while adhering to security and other standards
- Excellent project management, collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong collaboration abilities – willingness to share ideas, documentation and leading practices
- Conceptual and analytical skills – ability to extract, analyze, and document complex business and technical requirements/strategies
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 10+ years overall IT industry experience
- 3+ years in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability, other “capabilities” of a system
- Expert-level skills in defining, designing and developing distributed and scalable products and services, including reusable domain-specific microservices on multi-platform /hybrid clouds (such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Rackspace, VMware, or OpenStack)
- Experience with Agile & DevSecOps methodologies;
- Designing microservice architecture using Azure Kubernetes cluster
- Designing high volume low latency transactional systems on .NET Core and Angular/React front-end
- Designing event-driven architecture and messaging with Service Bus, Event Hub, SignalR
- Big data processing systems using ADLS, Synapse, Databricks, etc.
- Designing solutions for analytics and reporting using PowerBI
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience with any claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, JIT, and/or RBAC / Ping etc.
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Working knowledge of visualization tools like Power BI or Tableau and understanding of analytics tools including Azure Stream Analytics, SQL Analytics, Data Lake Analytics.
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning tools such as Azure ML etc.
- Achieved one or more of the typical Solution Architecture certifications e.g. Microsoft, MS Azure Certification, TOGAF, AWS Cloud Certified, Pivotal, CISSIP, Zachman, ITIL, Cisco, (ISC)2, CEH, SAFe, PMI, and SAP etc.
What we look for
We want people who are self-starters, who can take initiative and get things done. If you can think critically and creatively to solve problems, you will excel. You should be comfortable working with culturally diverse outsourced on/offshore team members which means you may need to work outside of the normal working hours in your time zone to partner with other Client Technology staff globally. Some travel may also be required, both domestic and international.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more